Unwanted - Hack The Tech - Latest News related to Computer and Technology

Hack The Tech - Latest News related to Computer and Technology

Get Daily Latest News related to Computer and Technology and hack the world.

Friday, April 28, 2023

Unwanted

I'm trying to identify where a <style> tag is being generated from within my wordpress twentytwenty theme footer.

Within footer.php it's clear that the style tag is generated by the <?php wp_footer(); ?> call.

Upon inspection of the footer on the frontend, there is a style element that I don't want. It looks like this:

//hardcoded footer
<style>
    #site-content {
    overflow: visible !important;
    }
</style>
// more dynamically generated content that I need. 

I know that you can remove these styles with wp_dequeue_style() or with remove_action() but I have absolutely no clue what handle to use to identify it. It doesn't have an id, or a class, so i'm not sure how to target it and remove it.

It's causing some unwanted effects on the rest of my page that need to be fixed. I could of course rename my ID site-content, but that's undesirable.

I've been searching through my files to try to identify which plugin or theme file could be adding this, but to no avail.



source https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76123901/unwanted-style-tag-generated-by-wp-footer

No comments:

Post a Comment