Heruku wordpress Media Cloud plugin problem - Hack The Tech - Latest News related to Computer and Technology

Hack The Tech - Latest News related to Computer and Technology

Get Daily Latest News related to Computer and Technology and hack the world.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Heruku wordpress Media Cloud plugin problem

I tried to work on the Heroku server and deploy WordPress there. Because on Heroku I need a database and separate bucket to serve images, I was trying to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/ilab-media-tools/ to handle images. But when I use this plugin and few others I'm getting db error.

WordPress database error: [User '*******' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 3600)]
INSERT
 INTO `wp_options` (`option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload`) VALUES 
('nonce_key', '********************', 'no') ON 
DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `option_name` = VALUES(`option_name`), 
`option_value` = VALUES(`option_value`), `autoload` = VALUES(`autoload`)

When I disable this plugin all back to normal. I know that this error usually is because of a code error of the infinity loop.

Did someone strongly the same problem? Maybe any idea how to debug this?



source https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67910067/heruku-wordpress-media-cloud-plugin-problem

No comments:

Post a Comment